Register Today – $70 Non UCI Participants | $50 UCI Physicians | $40 Other UCI Staff | Complimentary – residents, students,
Register Today – $70 Non UCI Participants | $50 UCI Physicians | $40 Other UCI Staff | Complimentary – residents, students, other trainees
* Virtual Conference site and instructions will be provided a week prior to conference to all registered attendees.
This symposium is designed to fill knowledge gaps in the fast-evolving field of preventive cardiology. Primary care providers, cardiologists, endocrinologists, lifestyle interventionists and other specialists will be updated on:
- Atherosclerosis is an Inflammatory Disease
- The Microbiome: Friend or Foe?
- Understanding Functional Medicine in Cardiology
- Top 10 Dietary Strategies for Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Should We Have Lower LDL-C Targets?
- LDL-C, Apo B, non-HDL, and Remnants – Which do I choose?
- Novel Drug Development Beyond Statins
- Prevention of Heart Failure
- Update on Calcium Screening and CTA: Role in Prevention
- SGLT2 Inhibitors and GLP-1 Agonists: Why are they Important and Which do I chose?
- Essentials of Sports Cardiology in Prevention
The University of California, Irvine School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, Irvine School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 6 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Full disclosure information from all those in control of content will be provided in advance.
(Saturday) 8:00 am - 4:00 pm(GMT-07:00) View in my time