Board Of Directors
- Chapter Board of Director meetings are held face to face two times annually: March, and November. Additional conference calls may be scheduled.
- Councilors are expected to attend all meetings
- They will also communicate with constituents in their Districts regularly to advise of activity and seek input from members.
- They will educate members about the value of Chapter and national membership. Including specific results ACC yields for its’ members.
- Serve as a Key Contact in your District
- Assist members in contacting legislators and responding to “legislative alerts.
- Enlist Support for State Legislative Issues which may affect Cardiovascular Practice
- Contact Legislators with the Chapter’s position on legislation.
- Attend Chapter Annual Meetings
- Encourage members in your District to attend.
District I - Position Open
Gerald Bourne, MD. FACC - District 2
Retired, Kaiser Permanente, Vallejo Medical Center
(707) 651-2755 | Profile
Munir Janmohamed, MD - District 3
Medical Director, Mechanical Circulatory Support
Jonathan M. Wong - District 4
Sutter West Bay Medical Group
Chidambaram “Chad” Rammohan, MD, FACC - District 5
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease. Sutter Health
(650) 404-8300 | Profile
Latha Palaniappan, MD, MS, FAHA, FACC, FACP - District 5
Clinical Researcher and Professor of Medicine at Stanford
Gary S. Huang, MD, FACC - District 7
Cardiologist, Cardiovascular Medical Group of San Francisco
District 8 - Open
District 9 - Open
Neil E. Doherty, III, M.D., FACC - District 10
Citrus Valley Cardiology Medical Group
Ramin Ebrahimi, M.D., FACC - District 10
Cardiologist, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and West Los Angeles VA Medical Center
Joe Ebinger, MD - District 10
Director, Clinical Analytics, Cedars-Sinai Smidt Heart Institute
Profile | Alternate: Open
Karol E. Watson, MD, FACC - District 10
Co-director, UCLA Program in Preventive Cardiology, UCLA Medical Center
William K. Averill, MD, FACC - District 10
Cardiologist, Torrance Memorial Health Co-Chair Govt. Relations
Thomas C. Kim, MD, FACC - District 11
Cardiologist, St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
(714) 543-5555 Profile
Vinoy S. Prasad, MD, FACC - District 12
Interventional Cardiologist, Loma Linda University
(909) 558-4200 Profile
District 12 - Open
District 13 - Open
Luke Oakley, MD, FACC - District 13
Cardiologist, Naval Medical Center, San Diego